Thu, Jun 16|
The Chapel at OKWU
Social Media and Mental Health with Dr. Gary Chapman
Tired of screen battles with the kids? Get the tools you need to make positive changes with this presentation from Dr. Gary Chapman, author of The Five Love Languages, and Arlene Pellicane host of the Happy Home podcast. Audience: Parents, Caring Adults and Kids aged 14+
Time & Location
Jun 16, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
The Chapel at OKWU, 2201 Silver Lake Rd, Bartlesville, OK 74006, USA
About the Event
5:45pm - 6:30pm Coffee and Connection with Hayday Coffee
6:30pm - 8:00pm Presentation and Q & A
8:00pm - 8:30pm Meet and Greet with speakers
Dr. Gary Chapman and Arlene Pellicane will empower you with the tools you need make positive changes in your home. Your family will learn...
- The difference between technology that is healthy and unhealthy (and how to help you kids tell the difference).
- How to fill your child's love tank.
- How to be relational in your family instead of screen driven.
- Things you can do at home to prevent or lessen depression and anxiety in your child.
- What signs of emotional stress you can be watching for.
- Why depression is rising among teenagers.
- How expressing your child's love language can make a big difference in mental health.